Re: XSLT browser support

Hi,
    Thanks for all who reply this question. It's true that IE 6.0 support
XSLT because it has MSXML 3.0  DLL. For IE5.0 or IE 5.5, we have to install
MSXML 3.0 DLL in replace mode.
I don't have any idea abt Mozila and other browser but I tried XSLT on
NetScape 6.1 it's working fine.
           I've one more question. It's now clear that XSLT is only
supported by New Version of browser or U have to do some extra effort like
Update MSXML 3.0 DLL in replace mode. My question is ...
         Should we use XSLT or XSL with XML for presentation?

Thanks again all for helping me.

With best regards,

Pranav Kumar
Software Engineer
Informica Inc.
www.Informica.com

"The glory of friendship is not the outstretched hand, nor the kindly smile,
nor the joy of companionship; it is the spiritual inspiration that comes to
one when he discovers that someone else believes in him and is willing to
trust him with his friendship."