RE: Odd behaviour with Saxon > 6.xx : processing became slower and slower

Firstly, this query is very Saxon-specific, so it would have been better to
raise it on the Saxon list.

I'm not aware of any current memory leaks in Saxon. Where there have been
problems like this in the past, it has usually turned out to be that the
application is holding on to data, e.g. in some kind of cache, so that
documents and/or stylesheets can't be cleared from memory by the garbage
collector.

Mike Kay