XSLT browser support

Hi all,
            I am using a XSLT file with XML file for displaying XML content.
I've a question... does IE5.5 support XSLT or not ?
And also please tell me which NS version support XSLT ?

With Best Regards,
Pranav Kumar
Software Engineer
Informica Inc.
www.Informica.com

"The glory of friendship is not the outstretched hand, nor the kindly smile,
nor the joy of companionship; it is the spiritual inspiration that comes to
one when he discovers that someone else believes in him and is willing to
trust him with his friendship."