Re: Where to post XSLT Book Example Questions?

Lou,

In your case, I should think the Saxon list would be the best place to go.
Saxon is now on SourceForge.

Due to the scope of the list, we aren't so great at processor-dependent
sorts of things. Often someone will step in and help, but these questions
aren't likely to get much attention from most of us, since we simply don't
know (and have minimal incentive to research it :-).

Good luck,
Wendell