Re: Trying to find a working XSLT processor

> XT is _OLD_. And has a number of known non-compliances.
true
> Your belief about your XML being properly constructed is incorrect.
I believe that Ken was correct and the xmlparse output you show is
incorrect.

The restrictions on parameter entities in the internal subset _only_
apply to declarations strictly between the [ ]  declarations that
are in external entities that are included into the internal subset
don't count as being in the internal subset. (Although XML spec could be
clearer about that)

so I think this is false as the marked section is in an external entity
not directly in the local subset.

> error (861): illegal marked section in internal DTD subset,
> /home/users/s/snowhare/test/xml/test.xml, line 7: <![INCLUDE[

David