Re: Trying to find a working XSLT processor

> Can someone help me find an XSLT processor that works with the following XML?
Or for processors like saxon that can use different parsers, any java
sax parser that would eat this.

> p.s. and "no, I cannot change my XML" as I believe this is properly
> constructed XML and I use dozens of configuration parameters in this
> fashion in my slide show document model ... it is just that none of the
> other processors I've tried support it

I agree that it's well formed (and rxp agrees with both of us)
but you wouldn't have to make much of a change to get saxon's default
parser to take this, just on your top level file move th elocal subset
to an external entity:

ie change

<!DOCTYPE test
[