Re: Trying to find a working XSLT processor

Hi,

I believe it's not so much the XSLT processor as the XML parser.
I got your example to work with a noname-XSLT-processor
using XP (www.jclark.com/xml/xp/) as the parser (XT uses XP by default).
So if you can find a Java based XSLT implementation which supports SAX 1.0
you should be able to plug XP in. Also there is a SAX 1.0 -> SAX 2.0 adapter in the SAX 2.0
package so it shouldn't take too much tweeking to get it running
with a XSLT processor only accepting SAX 2.0 parsers.

This is not a ready-to-run answer, but I hope it helps anyway.

Cheers,

</David>

David Rosenborg
Pantor Engineering AB