Re: How to match a cdata section

>Hi,
>
>I have a cdata section at the xml file
>and i want to output its content on the
>output file.
>
>How can I match the Cdata Section?!?
>
><xsl:value-of select='?'/>
>
>On http://www.dpawson.co.uk/xsl/sect2/cdata.html#d92e194
>says that the way is cdata() but it doesn't
>work for me because of the processor does not
>understand that function.

This is wrong (can we remove the offending sentence from the FAQ
please?).  There is no such node test as cdata() in XSLT.  Read the
next point or two on the page referenced above.

Regards,
Trevor Nash
--
Traditional training & distance learning,
Consultancy by email

Melvaig Software Engineering Limited
voice:     +44 (0) 1445 771 271
email:     tcn@melvaig.co.uk