RE: Selecting between multiple stylesheets on same xml file (apache/cocoon)

Hi,

I haven't used cocoon, but I have used Xalan to perfrom an XSLT transform.
I was able to specify a stylehseet when creating an instance of class
javax.xml.transform.TransformerFactory. I used the constructor that takes a
stream source created from the XSL stylesheet.

This allows the XML source to have any number of transformations applied to
it, and they cn be determined at run time.

Again, I haven't used cocoon, so you might end up having to get in there
and change some of the code fro your implementation...

Good luck,
dave

Doug.Hewko@ccra-adrc.gc.ca@lists.mulberrytech.com on 09/05/2001 02:48:47 PM

Please respond to xsl-list@lists.mulberrytech.com