RE: Re: _why_ do people use xsl:element and xsl:attribute s omuch

On 05/09/2001 18:32:31 owner-xsl-list wrote:

>Our XML Transform product does indeed work internally with "normalized"
>stylesheets, though it will save to either format depending on a preference
>setting.

My apologies for not having noticed that setting.

     Cheers,
          Tony.
========
Anthony B. Coates
(1) Content Distribution Architect - Project Gazelle
(2) Leader of XML Architecture & Design - Chief Technology Office
Reuters Plc, London.
Tony.Coates@reuters.com
========