Re: Re: _why_ do people use xsl:element and xsl:attribute so much Was Re: xslt svg problem

Dylan Walsh wrote:
> [...]

I think it's functional/procedural programming clash again. First
approach is "just say what you want to be in the result" and second one
is "lets build result by these functions". Obviously all Java/C++/VB
people like the second approach and eaily abuse of it a lot.

--
Oleg Tkachenko
Multiconn International