RE: Converting One XML to another

Hi Yash,

You could use XSLT... I think that would be the general advice of this list.
In fact that is the very thing XSL is created to do.

If you could be a bit more specific, I am sure there will be lots of people
willing to help out.

Prehaps you need to do a bit of reading first, and find a parser to do the
transformation.

Tim

PS.  here is a basic start for you to work from...

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<xsl:output method="xml"/>
<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format";>

<xsl:template match="/">
	... the bit you want to do in here - with the subtree selected which
you want to copy ...
	<xsl:copy-of select="subtree" />
</xsl:template>

</xsl:stylesheet>