From: Darren Hayduk [mailto:dhayduk@nauticusnet.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2001 3:28 PM
To: 'XSL-List@lists.mulberrytech.com'
Subject: [xsl] Returning a Tree

I'm trying to construct a template (call-template) that will return a
node
set, and I can't figure out how to do it.

I've had success calling a template with a node-set (a, below),
assigning a
node-set to a variable which can be used in the same context (b, below),
but
not returning a node-set (c, below).