Re: default meta tag Revisted

> this will probably get me flamed but you could output to txt and do what you
> were originally doing. You might have to fiddle with your XSL to get the
> HTML correct again, but it is one way.

No one ever gets flamed on this list do they?
(except of people using the-language-known-as-xsl-in-ie5-and-ie6, but
they don't count:-)

Using the text as opposed to html or xml output methods wouldn't really
help, as the problem would still be the same, how to ensure that the
output was serialised in the desired encoding. (In fact you can't
_ensure_ any particular encoding is used, the XSL engine can always
ignore the encoding and use (say) utf8 whatever output type is used.

David