Re: Newbie Q: Genealogy Example and Saxon

I changed my classpath and removed all references to jdom xalan and xerces.
The error message changed to the following:

Error
  The SAX2 parser does not support a required namespace feature
Transformation failed

Is this progressing? :)
I would appreciate any help
Thanks