Re: custom for-each loop in XSLT

Hey Guys!!

I found the solution for the problem I stated
earlier:)
Take a look at the following code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
<xsl:output method="html" version="1.0"
encoding="UTF-8" indent="yes"/>
<xsl:variable name="rating" select="7" />
<xsl:template match="/">
      <xsl:call-template name="KMFDM">
        <xsl:with-param name="counter" select="1" />
      </xsl:call-template>
</xsl:template>

<xsl:template name="KMFDM">
  <xsl:param name="counter" />
  <xsl:if test="$counter &lt; $rating">
    <xsl:choose>
      <xsl:when test="$counter = $rating">
        <b>
          <xsl:value-of select="$counter" />
        </b>
      </xsl:when>
      <xsl:otherwise>
        <xsl:value-of select="$counter" />
      </xsl:otherwise>
    </xsl:choose>
    <xsl:text> </xsl:text>
    <xsl:call-template name="KMFDM">
      <xsl:with-param name="counter" select="$counter
+ 1" />
    </xsl:call-template>
  </xsl:if>
</xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>

This will give me the desired result. I got this
example from
http://www.dpawson.co.uk/xsl/sect2/recursion.html

Enjoy!!:)

 --- cutlass <cutlass@secure0.com> wrote: > hello