custom for-each loop in XSLT

Hi

I have a timesheet XML which needs to be transformed
to using XSLT.

 In this xml , data about a employee's timesheet
details(maximum of 7 days) are present. In some cases
it might happen that the employee may fill up
timesheet for only 3 days so no empty day nodes are
retuned in which case, I have to show empty text boxes
for the remaining days(to add upto 7 days). For
showing the data entered by employee I can use
for-each in XSLT, but what to do for rest of the days,
as for-each wont accept a number.Can I specify that
number in any way, for it display the empty text
fields (depending on how many days have not been
entered by the user)? How can I achieve this ? Help
please and a big thanks in advance:)

Guru