problem with dynamic xml generation via JSP and transformation with XSLT

Hi,

I'm facing a problem that possible someone
has found previously.

The origin xml file is generated in a JSP
page and the engine of the webserver then
does the xslt tranformation with the generated
content.

I have used some taglibs (from the Struts packet)
like <logic:equal> that works like an 'if' statement
in Java programming language.

<chooseOption>
   <description><bean:message
key="configuracio.correu.tamany"/></descripcio>
   <logic:equal name="properties" property="showSize" value="true">
      <option name="size" value="yes" activated="yes">Yes</option>
      <option name="tamany" value="no" activated="no">No</option>
   </logic:equal>
</chooseOption>

The problem is that I think that the webserver
engine (in this case Resin) does the XSLT
transformation prior to the computing processing
so when the xslt transformation is done any
taglib content like <logic:equal> <bean:message>
etc is lost, so the condition is not processed.

I suppose that there isn't any way to change
the order of processing : first computing taglibs,
then doing the xslt transformation. But, I suppose
that there is a rule to preserve those tags that
belong to processing in the xslt transformation
process. Any idea of which rule do I need either
a possible solution to this problem?

Thank you in advance,