data extraction from an xml/schema file

Hello there,

I have got some file from my client where data is in xml and its schema is
in XML schema file .XSD. Now my problem is how to extract data from that xml
file and put into the database. I heard some tools are there..but could not
find myself :( ... Could anybody of you help me out?

Well, I do know a bit of xml and know how to extract info using Java from a
DTD/XML combination but donot know how to extract from a XML/Schema
combination... So any help will be appreciated.

thanks a lot
Sunil Dua