RE: Currency Localization

Good points David.

In fact Australia has already taken 1 cent and 2 cent coins out of
circulation, (although banks still support $0.01, all cash amounts are
rounded to the nearest $0.05)

We also have the same pricing petrol -  in thousandths of a dollar - but
this is rounded to the nearest $0.05 or $0.01 (cash or electronic payment)

That may be difficult information to find right away - and outside of my
current requiremnets - but will also be valuable info.

Tim :)