Re: Re:Consecutive page numbering using XSL:FO-to-PDF

Oops! my bad! Must have missed it when I cut-and-paste the fo file into my
e-mail client...

Anyway, I have included <table-body> and still get the same problem.

Perhaps it could be the FOP 0.18.1 implementation does not support the
<number-rows-spanned> tag???
 -  I can't find it in the "features" section on the Apache website.

Thanks for your help though, appreciate it.
amit

                    "Drew Hodge"
                    <drew.hodge@eudoramail.com>        To:     XSL-List@lists.mulberrytech.com
                    Sent by:                           cc:
                    owner-xsl-list@lists.mulber        Subject:     [xsl] Re:Consecutive page
                    rytech.com                         numbering using XSL:FO-to-PDF

                    08/02/2001 01:01 PM
                    Please respond to xsl-list

Hi Amit,

I believe you need to enclose table-row elements inside a table-body
element (see section 6.7 of the spec).

<fo:table>
  <fo:table-column column-width="5cm"/>
  <fo:table-column column-width="5cm"/>

    <fo:table-body>
      <fo:table-row >
        <fo:table-cell number-rows-spanned="2">
          <fo:block>Column 1</fo:block>
        </fo:table-cell>
        <fo:table-cell number-rows-spanned="1">
          <fo:block>Column 2</fo:block>
        </fo:table-cell>
      </fo:table-row >
      <fo:table-row >
        <fo:table-cell number-rows-spanned="1">
          <fo:block>Row Data</fo:block>
        </fo:table-cell>
      </fo:table-row >
    </fo:teable-body>

</fo:table>

Drew

Join 18 million Eudora users by signing up for a free Eudora Web-Mail
account at http://www.eudoramail.com