Re: hard core xlt ;-)

I assume you can put each of your pages on it's own spreadsheet sheet.

In regards to spreadsheet programs:

You may want to look at Gnumeric. It uses XML natively and imports from
excel and other formats. It runs under GNOME (Linux,Solaris,HP/UX etc) I
don't know if there is a Windows version.
   http://www.gnome.org/projects/gnumeric/

I have not looked at the output of OpenOffice's spreadsheet but it's
probably XML. OpenOffice does run on Windows (and all over the place).
   http://www.openoffice.org/

Good luck.

Gary