Re: Nestled Template Surrealism

[dante]

> I thought that I'd done what I needed to, but now the latest version of my
> xsl is just not working.
> I've created individual templates for each element in my xml document,
with
> these nestled within several book[test] templates.
> Somewhere along the line I've made a mistake & now the document fails to
> display at all.
> What the problem is escapes me completely.
> There is also a continuing problem getting the image_link template to
> process properly.

When something like this happens, comment out everything in the stylesheet
except for the main template itself (leave just its shell, comment out
everything inside it except for the root element of the output).  Get that
working.  Then start uncommenting parts until you find the piece that is
killing you.

Tom P