Re: passing parameters to template using the cand.rec. nov 2000

Hi Hedwig

> I used the XSLT version 1.0 (w3c Recommendation 16 November 1999) before
> and I never had problems passing parameters to a template. Now I am
> using Extensible Stylesheet Language version 1.o (W3C Candidate
> Recommendation 21 November 2000) and my stylesheet does not work
> anymore.

?? Confusing.
It seems, you've changed the processor, not the specification.
If it has worked before then this (previous) processor has probably
a little bug.

> And this is my XSL-sheet:
[...]
> <xsl:template name="getHref">
> <xsl:choose>
> <xsl:when test="$type='document'">
[...]

add a <xsl:param name="type" />
immediately after <xsl:template name="getHref">

You've forgotten to declare the parameter named "type".

Cheers,
Oliver

|  ob|do        Dipl.Inf. Oliver Becker                             |
|  --+--        E-Mail: obecker@informatik.hu-berlin.de             |
|  op|qo        WWW:    http://www.informatik.hu-berlin.de/~obecker |