Re: Multiple HTML output from one XML file by using one XSL file?

Hi,

the XSLT 1.1 draft knows the new instruction xsl:document which lets you
produce additional outputs besides the main output.
(See http://www.w3.org/TR/xslt11#multiple-output for more information)
To use it you need a XSLT 1.1 processor like jd.xslt
(www.aztecrider.com/xslt) or Saxon 6.4.

Cheers,
Johannes