querystring and character escaping

Hi
	Firstly, my solution has to work with the
http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-xsl <http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-xsl>  namespace (IE5),
which is really the problem in itself.  Therefore, I can't use <xsl:output
method='html'/>, or disable-output-escaping.  How else can I ensure reserved
entities are correctly interpreted (i.e. not well-formatted) for JavaScript?
I've tried lots of methods and have trawled through MS and the list
archives, but can't find anything helpful.

	Secondly, my querystrings now have & replaced with &amp;, which is
OK, as it happens, because IE interprets this 'correctly'. However, it
doesn't get interpreted correctly with Web Page Dialogs, which don't
understand XML either.  Does anyone know much about this, or can point me to
a resource about them, I can't find anything on Web Page Dialogs either.
What exactly are they based on?

Jeremy.

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com