Re: How to copy the whole tree?

Hi Oskar,

> and I do not know how to copy the whole tree,
> to the result with applying this template       "ProcessID"

You need an identity template, that matches all the nodes and copies
them, applying templates to their content, which will, by default copy
that content, and so on recursively down the tree:

<xsl:template match="@*|node()">
   <xsl:copy>
      <xsl:apply-templates select="@*|node()" />
   </xsl:copy>
</xsl:template>

The template matching ProcessID will override this template, so those
elements will be processed in a particular way rather than copied as
the rest of them are.

I hope that helps,

Jeni

---