Re: trying again: automaticly image width and height

> first question didnt get an answer. why? was ist so stupid??

I'm afraid I didn't notice it the first time.

> heres my question again: i tried some extension from lunatech to
> insert width and height into the img tags of a html nod set. i cant
> find the lunatech extensions in the internet again, so i cant ask
> them why the i get an input stream error after about 400 images.

Memory leaks?

> Does anybody has another tool for inserting img width and height
> into an xhtml stream? Would be a great help for me.

No, but it should be possible to code up something using pnmfile, a
module of the PBM utilities which returns dimensions (man page
appended as it's very short). This is Unix...I don't know if there is
a Windows version if that's your platform (there certainly were DOS
versions once).

///Peter
--
pnmfile(1)                                             pnmfile(1)

NAME
       pnmfile - describe a portable anymap

SYNOPSIS
       pnmfile [pnmfile] ...

DESCRIPTION
       Reads  one  or more portable anymaps as input.  Writes out
       short descriptions of the image type, size, etc.  This  is
       mostly for use in shell scripts, so the format is not par-
       ticularly pretty.

SEE ALSO
       pnm(5), file(1)

AUTHOR