RE: MSXML4

Axel,
It doesn't work for msxml4. Microsoft are trying to persuade people to use
version specific progids. So there is no way to get msxml4 working in
replace mode with ie. I think this is a mistake but there you go. I can
explain to you how to get it working in replace mode if you wish.

Ciao Chris

XML/XSL Portal
http://www.bayes.co.uk/xml