xslt-aware layout management tools?

We're developing support for content management as part of our e-finance
suite.

We have the traditional content management requirement of wanting the
content to be edited by the content owner, and the HTML to be edited by
our graphic designer.

The first couple of content management tools I've looked at embed the
HTML as CDATA fragments. Ugh. Any time our graphic designer re-edits the
HTML in her copy of Dreamweaver us expensive IT types have to come along
and cut-and-paste it all into the content templates. Not good.

Can anyone recommend an interactive HTML design tool, suitable for an
intelligent graphic designer, that can cope with either "simplified
syntax XSL" (XSLT embedded in HTML - see
http://www.w3.org/TR/xslt#result-element-stylesheet) or, indeed, full
XSLT?

Thanks -

Francis.