XSL-loop

In my DTD i've created a P-tag. It can contain many different elements - also other P's. A P-element has an attribute called Title. It contains the title of a block of text (p for paragraph!). I would like to display the titles of the different P-elements with a different headersize for each title depending on its position in the XML-tree (how many P-ancestors does it have).

Mark