Re: How to use <a style="{font: 10pt arial}"> in XSL? Keepgetting error.

Unless you are going with browser defaults you should set up your hyperlink
fonts in CSS especially if you are using two or more different styles.  This
way you can control the different states of the link (active, visited and in
IE - hover)

For example:

   a:link {font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 9pt;
color:#000066}
   a:active {font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 9pt;
color:#cc9900;}
   a:visited {font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 9pt;
color:#330066;}
   a:hover {font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 9pt;
color:#FF6600;}

   a.rightnavlinks:link {font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size: 8pt;color:#000066}
   a.rightnavlinks:active {font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size: 8pt;color:#cc9900;}
   a.rightnavlinks:visited {font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size: 8pt;color:#330066;}
   a.rightnavlinks:hover {font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size: 8pt;color:#FF6600;}

hth,
Rob