RE: Is XML to CHTML Transformation possible ?

Thanks all for your help.

If I'm trying to make the same web page accessible from multiple devices,
say PC, WAP Phone and I-Mode phone, I use XSL to transform XML to HTML, WML
and CHTML.

But how does it know that its being accessed by a WAP Phone ( convert to WML
) or by a PC ( convert to HTML ) ?

>  <xsl:output method="xml"
>              doctype-system="http://www.wapforum.org/DTD/wml_1.1.xml"
>              doctype-public="-//WAPFORUM//DTD WML 1.1//EN" />

and

>  <xsl:output method="html"
>              encoding="Shift_JIS"
>              doctype-public="-//W3C//DTD Compact HTML 1.0 Draft//EN" />

How do I use both of these methods for the same page and choose one or the
other depending oin the device accessing the page ?

I'm sorry if my questions are stupid but I'm really new to this stuff.

Regards,
Brian.