Re: Merging two files

Matt,

> Now my problem is that I am getting multiples of the node that exists in
> the secondary file, but not in the primary file.  I am getting these
> results because I am running inside a template for the first file.  Thus,
> each iteration produces another node with the same id in the output.
> Without having to decare a template for the second file, is there a way
> that I can only get one of the results inserted into the output?

I must admit, I'm a little bit clueless, since I've no idea what your
input files actually look like and what you want to achieve.

You have a primary file with nodes and a secondary one.
You want some kind of unary nodes, right?
Could you be a little more specific, please? Perhaps I (or someone else)
will have an idea how to solve your problem.

Best regards,
Oliver

|  ob|do        Dipl.Inf. Oliver Becker                             |
|  --+--        E-Mail: obecker@informatik.hu-berlin.de             |
|  op|qo        WWW:    http://www.informatik.hu-berlin.de/~obecker |