Re: call another XSL

Rosa I-Ting Cheng wrote:
> Anyone know how to call in an XSL in the middle of the another XSL?

xsl:include and xsl:import are only for bringing in additional
children of the xsl:stylesheet element from another stylesheet.

Your only option for including something mid-stream is to do it
at the XML level with entities. Unfortunately this is not something
you can parameterize; you must hard-code the system URI of the
document you are including.

You could also do a multi-step transformation in which your first
transformation generates the stylesheet needed for the second step.
This is clunky and might be more trouble than it's worth, though.

I usually just xsl:include everything and use different modes to
distinguish between them. This may or may not be feasible for your
situation.

Sorry.

   - Mike