Re: vertical centering of a block in XSL-FO.

Thanks for the tip, at least I know what to watch for even if I can't use
it yet.

Unfortunately, part of the reason I picked the Apache implementation to try
is that it was written in Java.  Currently we are using TeX to generate our
PDF files and currently the process only works on a Unix system.  The problem
we have there is that we have PCs in another building that also need to use
the same process, and we have intermittant problems with the connections
getting dropped (inactive for more than 15 seconds?).  I wanted a process
that would run in the same java virtual machine so that I could run it on
either a Microsoft Windows or the Unix box.  Your product appears to be
specific to Microsoft Windows so I can't use it.  We also have not had much
luck with Microsoft servers accepting connections reliably so we can't go the
other direction either.

                       Thanks -- fred.