From: Leena Dasgupta [mailto:ldasgupt@fdpcorp-boston.com]
Sent: Friday, November 17, 2000 9:24 AM
To: XSL-List@mulberrytech.com
Subject: XSLT Debugger

Hello,
I am interested in finding out about the future of XSL. Do you expect it to
be
around
for a while? Is there a debugger for it? What are it's advantages as
compared to
Java
Server pages? Our company has just started using it, but would like to make
an
informed decision whether to continue using it or to use Java server pages.