RE: The XSL-List Digest V3 #343

> I would like to be able to do something like this in my XML file...
> <page>
>         <content>....</content>
>         if (debug = true)
>                 Include a debug data file, which would contain the data
and
> item tags
>         else
>                 The data and item tags will be returned to me.
> </page>

But how do I include debuging information,
in particular a copy of the source XML, into
the output while not effecting the output XML.
I.e. it needs to be in an xsl:comment block.

When I try all the tags disappear. I've tried
almost every way I can think of and haven't
yet hit the jackpot....

Giles Cope
gilescope@yahoo.co.uk