RE: Good example of xml to xsl stylesheet

XSL is used for the mapping/transforming process to transform a document
from one XML format to another format (XML or HTML).  Check out the FAQ at
http://www.dpawson.co.uk/xsl/xslfaq.html, that should give you some
examples.

Xiaocun Xu
xxu@commercialware.com