automate "replace" mode install for MSXML3, esp. for IE

Hi,

	I recently started to work with MSXML3.  The XSLT processor works
great once I installed it in "replace" mode manually.  Due to the install
procedure is manual, we are interested to automate it.  What everybody's
opinion on the likelihood of Microsoft automate this in the near future?
	Also, is the MSXML version information passed from client to server?
If we intend to automate the procedure, we need to detect the version and
prompt the client for upgrade.

Much thanks,

Xiaocun Xu
xxu@commercialware.com