Antenna House XSL Formatter (Re: XSL-FO side-region's border question)

Nikolai,

>BTW: is there any info about Antenna XSL formatter in English? I have found the
>Japanese page for Alpha-2 few months ago, but could not read but Katakana pieces
>;-).

see: http://www.antennahouse.com/xslformatter.html
but sorry... the information is under preparing now.

the "Alpha-2" was released on Jan 2000.  we planned to make it
available in English download page; but when the new WD-XSL was
released, we dicided postpone until supporting new XSL-FO feature.

the old "Alpha-2"'s screen image is here:
   http://www.antenna.co.jp/XML/img/ANXMLF.jpg

a few information i can write:

the "Antenna House XSL Formatter" is a Windows application. The
rendering output device is screen and printer (via Windows GDI, not
direct to PDF or Postscript)

supports about full basic conformance except aural properties, about
half the extended conformance including conditional page-masters, side
regions, fo:block-container, fo:inline-container, etc. and shorthand
properties.
supoorts lr-tb, tb-rl and rl-tb(limited) writing-modes.

it will be commercial product.  not free ;-)

Thank you,

~Murakami Shinyu