Re: Microsoft MSXML September Release

At 03:38 PM 09/30/2000 -0400, AndrewWatt2000@aol.com wrote:
>List members may be interested to be aware that Microsoft has released a
>September MSXML Beta.
>
>For the first time, as far as I am aware, it is claimed to be a "complete
>implementation" of XSLT and XPath.
>
>The URL for further information is http://msdn.microsoft.com/xml/default.asp

Anyone know the namespace URI for the MS version of the node-set extension
function? I'm still looking for it on MSDN but so far haven't unearthed it.
Also couldn't find a reference to it in either DaveP's XSL FAQ, or Joshua
Allen's "Unofficial MSXML XSLT FAQ." Mike Kay's indispensable book at one
point uses "urn:www.microsoft.com" but that throws an error, "Namespace
'urn:www.microsoft.com does not contain any functions." Hmm.