Re: (2 xpath questions)

Thanks a lot (all who commented) for explaining.

Andy, I missed your post and also posted the two bugs (ending / and //) to
the xml.webrelease news group.

I'm curious though if the team that defined the XPath spec did consider
allowing leading and ending //.

// by itself would select all nodes in the document, and trailing // would
select all descending nodes in the context.

Regards,
Taras

> This is an MSXML XPath parser bug that I've been meaning to fix.
According