RE: IE5.5 happy with xsl:import but VB crashes

FYI, it works OK with my test tool at www.netcrucible.com, which is VB6.
One gotcha I know of is that the xsl:import relative path uses whatever
working directory VB happens to be using.  So if you are running from the
IDE, the working directory would be the location of the VB development
environment files, but when you compile and launch the .EXE outside the IDE,
you could have a different working directory.  Make sure your files to be
imported are in the same working directory that you happen to be using or
else use the full path.  Also, there is a VB statement (I think chdir) that
lets you change the directory that the transformnode would then use..