IE5.5 happy with xsl:import but VB crashes

Hi,

I have an XML document that includes a reference to an external stylesheet.
The referenced stylesheet uses the <xsl:import/> directive to import other
stylesheets. When I view the document in IE5.5 the transformation completes
successfully, including the imported templates.

If I instead apply the stylesheet within Visual Basic 6 using
transformNodeToObject then VB crashes (Dr. Watson error). However if I
remove the <xsl:import/> directive from the stylesheet VB performs the
remaining transformation successfully.
For some reason including <xsl:import> causes VB to crash where IE5.5 is
perfectly happy.
Is there someting I don't know about how VB handles <xsl:import/>  ?
Neil.
Neil Hunter
NMSD, The Royal Society of Chemistry, Thomas Graham House,
Science Park, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom, CB4 0WF.
Fax +44 (0)1223 420247.  Tel +44 (0)1223 432213
http://www.rsc.org
P.S. I am running WINNT SP5 and VB SP3 with MSXML3.DLL. Same result on
several PC's)

	.