Von: xsl list
Gesendet: Mi 27.09.2000 19:26
An: xsl-list@mulberrytech.com
Betreff: dynamic mode

Can I apply templates with dynamic mode? I have multiple templates that
handle <tag> and I would like to choose witch template to invoke by
supplying mode from the command line. This does not work:
<xsl:param name="m" select="'mode_1'"/>
<xsl:apply-templates select="tag" mode="{$m}"/>
<xsl:template match="tag" mode="mode_1">
</xsl:template>