RE: [ ? ] Is it possible to generate the URI...

> Subject: [ ? ] Is it possible to generate the URI...
> ...for an xsl:include href dynamically?

No. In earlier discussion on this list we came to the conclusion that people
who ask for this have generally adopted the wrong design approach. You are
probably writing a general-purpose stylesheet which tries to include the
stylesheet that handles a particular special case, and therefoer needs to
include different sub-stylesheets depending on the situation. Instead you
should include (or import) the general-purpose stylesheet into the
special-purpose one, and the requirement will disappear.

Mike Kay