Problem with Oracle Parser Classes vs. Command-line

Hello everyone,

I am using for a project pretty complex XSL stylesheets. I am using Oracle
parser, because I want the Database to do the work.However, the command
line does not give the same output as the classes used in Java servlet on
Oracle :

- The command line does not obey AT ALL at the <xsl:output> command (it
produce XML where I ask HTML, and does not take into account my encoding).

- My other problem is it does not even take into account the
disable-escaping-output attribute of <xsl:text>.

Therefore, everything goes sploing (approximately). Does anybody have seen
this behavior and know either :
- how to solve the problem ?
- use another processor with Oracle ?

Thanks in advance.