Re: Empty elements

My concern was caused by the differences in the results between two
processors. My initial reaction was that Saxon was right. Looking more
closely at the result there were differences between Oracle and Saxon for
nodes with id1, id02 and id04. ie.

Node    Saxon        Oracle
id0        empty         empty
id1        not empty   empty
id2        empty         not empty
id3        empty         empty
id4        not empty   empty

The question is : which is right ? I still go with Saxon.

Regards
Nick Browne