Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 06:54:07 -0500
From: Eric Taylor <Eric.Taylor@RealPage.com>
Subject: RE: breaking sorted material into subsections

Thanks Oliver.  Using translate as you suggested to determine if the initial
character was one of a set worked well.  However, ... none of my attempts to
add a section heading for this Numbers & Symbols work right (either the
heading is repeated multiple times
(once for the 1's, again for the 2's, etc.), or it appear even when there is
nothing in the section, or it don't appear at all).